In March 2015, the Cochrane Consumers and Communication Group commenced an extensive consultation with consumers and other stakeholders to identify new topics for Cochrane Reviews within our scope.
We are pleased to announce our five priority Cochrane Reviews are:
- Interventions for communication about end of life care among health professionals and patients and their families or carers (New review)
- Interventions to increase patient and family involvement in escalation of care for acute life threatening illness (New review)
- Interventions for improving medical students' communication skills in doctor-patient consultations (New review)
- Methods of consumer involvement in developing healthcare policy and research, clinical practice guidelines and patient information material (Update)
- Interventions to promote a patient-centred approach in clinical consultations (Update)
For more infomation, including our final report, or to read our priority setting resources, visit the project web page.