Have you ever wanted to learn more about health research and how evidence helps improve healthcare decisions?
Then come along to this free learning event for the public, consumers and carers.
Improving health care with evidence: Involving the public in research and decision making
Who can attend?
The event is open to anyone interested in learning more about how research and evidence can improve healthcare decisions.
What will I learn?
- what is meant by ‘good evidence’ and where you can find it.
- how you can play a role in improving healthcare decisions by understanding and sharing evidence.
- how patients, consumers and the public can be involved at every stage of research, including systematic reviews.
When and where?
- Date: Tuesday 23 June 2015
- Time: 9am to 12.30pm (includes morning tea)
- Venue: AMREP Education Centre, The Alfred Hospital, 55 Commercial Rd, Melbourne
Register your interest at http://goo.gl/n4HW2L.
Contact Caroline Menara at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 03 9903 0366 for more information.
This free event is supported by Cochrane Australia at Monash University and the Cochrane Consumers and Communication Review Group at La Trobe University.