Cochrane Consumers and Communication involves many people in the preparation and publication of our reviews. People who are researchers, clinicians, policy makers, health managers, consumers and carers can all be involved with one or more of the following roles:
- Author of a Consumers and Communication review
- Referee of a Consumers and Communication review
- User of a Consumers and Communication review
- Interested reader of our work (eg Cochrane reviews, Evidence Bulletins) who passes it on to others
- Someone who suggests what new reviews need to be done.
If you are interested in undertaking a Cochrane Review with our Group, please read our FAQs document for potential Cochrane Review authors.
We have developed a range of tools to help you become involved in our work, available on our Resources page.
If you are interested in becoming an author or referee or suggesting a review topic, please Join Cochrane.
Stay in touch
If you would like regular updates on new reviews and other Consumer and Communication Group news, you can: